Popular Posts

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Weekly Newsletter - March 17th


Soothing Sessions Bodywork's Weekly Health Tips (and sometimes more)

Week of March 17th, 2024.


 Happy St. Patrick's Day!


The weekly newsletters from Soothing Sessions Bodywork are BACK baby! Here is this week's info:


-----------------


Soothing Sessions Bodywork's Weekly Health Tips (and sometimes more).


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Week of March 17, 2024

 
What’s Happening:  It's been a very busy two weeks here at the Studio. As many of you know, I have left my volunteer position with the Weyauwega Area Chamber of Commerce. I was burning my candle at too many ends, and it's been affecting my health. I have been sick off and on for the last 6 months, which coincided with many of the Chamber's Community Events. Something had to give. Now I am back to focusing on my health and seeing you wonderful clients and having fun!

And one of these fun things is to resurrect the weekly newsletter. It's got health tips as well as appointment openings and fun facts to make your day. I hope it brings a weekly smile to your face.

------------------------

And if this email doesn't float your boat, please before you hit that naughty "unsubscribe" button, please give me another chance! I don't want you to miss out on any updates I'll have for appointment openings, special offers and Black Friday Sale information. I'd hate to have you miss it.

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to make you smile!

-------------------------

Have you tried this recipe? Give your water a "boost" without adding all those chemicals!

Hydration Recipe
Keeping hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps your body cool, helps muscles and joints work better and keeps skin supple. Here is this week’s hydration recipe:
 

Green Tea with Lime and Mint

Ingredients:

  • Green Tea
  • ½ lime cut into slices
  • 1 sprig of mint

 
Instructions:

  • Slice the lime.
  • Scrunch up the mint to release the flavor.
  • Brew a batch of green tea.
  • Combine ingredients and drink warm or cold.
REFRESHING!

Fun Facts About St. Patrick’s Day

This week is St. Patrick’s Day so I thought I would tell you some fun facts you can use to impress your friends. Have fun and be safe out there.

  • Corned beef and cabbage is a traditional St. Patrick’s Day dish
  • Irish soda bread gets its name from the use of baking soda rather than yeast as a leavening agent
  • The first St. Patrick’s Day parade took place in the United States on March 17, 1762
  • More than 100 St. Patrick’s Day parades are held across the United States
  • There are 34.7 million U.S. residents with Irish ancestry. This number is more than seven times the population of Ireland itself.
  • There are approximately 144,588 current U.S. residents who were born in Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment