Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mama Z's is the place to be!

I was lucky...yes, very lucky. It turns out one Saturday I stopped in to Mama Z's Bakery & Java Hut and attended a Partylite/Pampered Chef party. I was able to order much-needed beeswax tealights (unscented) and a couple of cute kitchen gadgets.

As it turns out, Mama Z's offers many more such events. There is a Tupperware party scheduled, as well as a sewing class--making mittens.

Clubs use the shop: quilters and scrapbook/Stampin' Up have monthly get-togethers. If your group is in need of a place to gather, check out Mama Z's.

Okay...okay, I know I need to talk about the FOOD and DRINKS. Forgive me, it has been so long since I've been to a party. I'm a little giddy.

At the party, we munched on the mouth-watering chocolate-drizzled cheesecake! Since the party, I've stopped in to purchase donuts (LOVE the chocolate icing and sprinkles!) and the bestest-tasting chai tea. A scratch bakery and a fresh java hut--offering delectable and reasonably-priced items in the midst of fast food and gas station crud. No matter how many times I complain to the local 'golden arches'(you know who you are), my vanilla cappuccino always tastes like it is made with "burned" coffee. Ick! Why settle for burnt when you can have fresh, tasty drinks at a better price?

And guess what? Starting in a few weeks, Mama Z's will be adding salads and soups to their menu made with fresh, organic and locally-grown ingredients. Purchasing your healthy meal is a very "green" way to sustain and support a local business. I hope that they will be able to add sandwiches...

Whether you are in search of pies for Thanksgiving, birthday & wedding cakes, cupcakes or freshly-baked wheat and sunflower bread, Mama Z's has something for you. Donuts, cookies, and the drinks--MMM-mmm!

Want to learn more? Well, you're in luck! Mama Z's Bakery & Java Hut has a website: www.mzsbakery.com. You can also "like" them on Facebook: Just search for Mama-Zs-Bakery.

Want to place an order or book your group? Just call 715-942-0286.

Heck, why not just stop in? It's easy to find, right on the main drag in King: Mama Z's Bakery & Java Hut, N2826 Cty. Hwy. QQ in King, WI (next to Chef Chu's).

Or if you are in a hurry--they DO have a drive-up window!

And maybe you'll see me, chatting with the owners as they make my large chai tea...or a tasty vanilla cappuccino. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment