Popular Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Here I am...

I'm back. Sorry it's been awhile. I've been busy, closing down two satellite offices and finishing up "busy work" to turn in to the Executive Board after resigning as President of the Reflexology Organization of Wisconsin (R.O.W.).

Now I am focusing on opening an office locally. Since I can't afford my own office space yet, I'm starting out slow. I'm renting room space and working on getting back into the swing of things. A recent injury had sidelined me for a month. And now I am antsy to get back to working on people. I have decided to live a more balanced life. I am balancing my hours better and am also making time for regular exercise and touch therapy for me. I'm hoping that by this time next year, I will have enough $$$ saved to look into renting and re-modeling a space that will work for me...and the school I want to open.

I know, I know. Lots of work to do to prepare. This time I am taking the time to do what needs to be done. I'm not going to just "jump in" and hope for the best.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment